Jeff Goldman Resume – Download
After relocating back to Central Florida, Jeff began working full-time in Kissimmee with C47 Films, a digital marketing and video production company specializing in producing video content for businesses around the country.
Jeff worked as a Videographer and Editor, managing the pre, production, and post-production of 100+ videos for various clients.
Other office duties included:
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating the production of shoots taking place offsite.
- Creating graphic designs for thumbnails and digital marketing ads.
Below, are a couple examples of Jeff’s work, showcasing his videography and editing:
Jeff worked as a Camera Operator and Production Assistant with Zip In Media Productions, a Miami-based production studio that produces corporate, commercial, product, and web-based video content.
As a Production Assistant, Jeff assisted the director in various roles on-set for television commercials, live shoots, corporate productions, interviews, and product demonstrations.
A few of these roles include camera operator, gaffer, and teleprompter operator.
Jeff also executed the role of a Product Photographer, shooting high-quality still images of product demonstrations. These clients include: Easy Flow Mask, SunJoe, AquaJoe, and Einhell.
Below are some examples of Jeff’s photography:
After graduating from The University of Central Florida, Jeff returned to South Florida and began freelancing as a Production Assistant with C&I Studios.
During this time, Jeff gained valuable hands-on experience with one of South Florida’s leading production studios, working on and off set, assisting producers, camera operators, and other production workers in the filmmaking process.
Some of the projects Jeff worked on include music videos for artists, such as Black Violin and Cris Cab, and interviews of professors, students, and organization leaders on the Florida International University campus.
Office duties included:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as breaking down scripts in preparation for shoots, overseeing the transportation and delivery of props and décor, and distributing talent release forms.
- Managing the arrival of talent, production equipment, and set designs during studio-hosted events, known as Crew Call.
- Assisting in the production of in-studio interviews, known as Uncreative Radio.
During the spring of 2019, Jeff interned with Adrenaline Films, a full-service video production company that specializes in branding, corporate, commercial, and broadcast video productions.
As an intern, Jeff worked under the equipment coordinator, overseeing the studio warehouse and prepping production equipment, such as cameras, audio mixers, and grip bags for crew members.
Other office duties included:
- Driving company vehicles to run errands, such as transporting equipment, crew members, props/decor, and meal pick-ups.
- Assisting in the supervision and maintenance of production stages, wardrobe/green rooms, and green screens areas.
- Performing the duties of a Production Assistant on live-air, news broadcasts and in-studio productions.
Jeff also worked as a Production Assistant on set for corporate, promotional, and marketing video shoots for companies, such as Universal Orlando Resort, Children’s Miracle Network, Victim Service Center of Central FL, and VidaCann.